Fairy Tail Guild

Conquest

Welcome to Fairy Tail Mages!!! (Trainers),well,lets start on what this guild will consist:
1.Meet people,play together,trades,battles...
2.Enter in tournaments (That i will made...in a soon future...)
3.Funny
Want enter now?,Just say things like this: ''I want join'',''i want enter'', and you are in XD
Well is basic that,but what i win when enter in guild?,Nothing (Patience),when this guild grown,i will made Giveways for the members,and more cool things.
Ok i enter in the guild but i dont find others members,Well since i cant made a official server for the guild (Crap internet),we have the official P3D server but,he have a strong lag for me soo here some sweet servers tha you can join:
2pr0.com
IP;2pr0.com Port:15124
AGN Server
IP: p3d.agressivegaming.org,Port: 15124
How do i recognize the Guild Members?
Simple use the guild tag in you Nickname (Optional),like this:
sla.png

or this
sla 2.png

Hope tha you enter ;D

SViper

Welcome to Fairy Tail Mages!!! (Trainers),well,lets start on what this guild will consist:
1.Meet people,play together,trades,battles...
2.Enter in tournaments (That i will made...in a soon future...)
3.Funny
Want enter now?,Just say things like this: ''I want join'',''i want enter'', and you are in XD
Well is basic that,but what i win when enter in guild?,Nothing (Patience),when this guild grown,i will made Giveways for the members,and more cool things.
Ok i enter in the guild but i dont find others members,Well since i cant made a official server for the guild (Crap internet),we have the official P3D server but,he have a strong lag for me soo here some sweet servers tha you can join:
2pr0.com
IP;2pr0.com Port:15124
AGN Server
IP: p3d.agressivegaming.org,Port: 15124
How do i recognize the Guild Members?
Simple use the guild tag in you Nickname (Optional),like this:
View attachment 8496
or this
View attachment 8497
Hope tha you enter ;D
I will not change my name like that, better be add ups for guilds support in GJ or P3D it self.