• There isn't very much activity here anymore. We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

1 Year Later 3D

GameMode 1 Year Later 3D 0.12

No permission to download

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
before i send a new update, i just stumbled across an Actual fan art of 1YL3D o -o
It was made by...
van_by_doriansf-dabf4dz.pngDoriansf

Thank you for making a cute Van :3
click his name and you will end up in that image's page!
please be sure to check out his other art aswell, its good stuff! ^ -^

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
Shou Liengod updated 1 Year Later 3D with a new update entry:

Difficulty Relaxed, Dialogue Changes, Bugs fixed, Lack of Tools

This update is the Preparation of Version 0.20

Due to the fact that most files are now unobtainable by the previous computer being busted, This update was worked again and needed to drop the promised Detailed Sprites due to this fact.

it is a shame and really does not want to make those sprites again....
however, everything that was promised is in this update. its a much better improvement for newcomers and regulars of this Gamemode.

This time the Files are Standalone, so it...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
I should add a little bit more Lore/Details on the characters that you see and you play as somewhere in the game. maybe a note somewhere in the game.
Like why Alexis (You) call Prof. Elm Uncle, and tales of Alexis past that would explain things that didnt make sense before...

well, the more reason why I should hurry for the 0.20 Version huh?

I should add a little bit more Lore/Details on the characters that you see and you play as somewhere in the game. maybe a note somewhere in the game.
Like why Alexis (You) call Prof. Elm Uncle, and tales of Alexis past that would explain things that didnt make sense before...

well, the more reason why I should hurry for the 0.20 Version huh?
You should. It'll add more to the story line and answers some of the questions we have about the game.

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support

Quick Update

Small quick update
  • Evelia and Van now receives a slight boost in stats on what they major in. such as Van raises Atk, SAtk, and Spd while Evelia raise Hp, Def, and SDef
  • Fixed the skies a bit more
  • Alexis, Noel, Reina, and Eliza's Sprites have been fused with the detailed sprites
  • Pokemon that are 1% chance to encounter are now corrected. Croagunk as an example was found more frequently in route 46 when its supposed to be a rare encounter. this applies to other Rare...

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support

Optional Cutscene, and fixed more stuff

• Added the dream about Noel in your room after defeating Eliza the first time
  • change script for Elder, he can now heal you after defeating him. a good place to train
  • changed exp values for certain pokemon such as bellsprout
  • added more Pokedollars around johto. should help with money troubles

Let me know if you have any ideas that would benefit the Gamemode :3

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support

I havnt updated in awhile, but I wanted to let you know what I have been doing as of late, well since i REALLY dont want to redo all the detailed sprites I've made in the past... but i managed to find a couple here and there and thought hey, let me use some of the assets I made and transfer them to the sprites I already have. so one of the major changes is how Evelia looks. so I wanted to know your opinion on how she looks. is it better? I think she looks alot cuter now.

oh and dont worry, Im working on Van. and i'll let you know how that turned out!

on another note besides sprites is some more game changes. on the upcoming major update, yes your aware is Chapter 2, will be a good one. some of the changes are few far between and so on. one of them Is Ilex Forest. the forest will now be shrouded in Fog. so TMs that you acquired before heading here such as Swift and Aerial Ace will be a HUGE assest in battle. stuff like that is needed alot more throughout before I continue work on the story continuation.
right now Im in Ecruteak in my savegame, so along the way I made some changes here and there in balancing, more Items in the field and so on.

anyway, I hope you'll be happy when I release the new update. so stay tuned! ^- ^

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support

Final Update for 0.11, Road to 0.20!

Everything is all set! now to work on Chapter 2!

Changelog
  • Edited Evelia and Van in appearance, stats, and move sets
  • Edited Fallen Ho-Oh
  • made sure Harmonia is overpowered to ensure a defeat
  • 1/4 chance in receiving help from the Nurses in the Pokemon Centers
  • Added a Pokedoller item in Route 30
  • Fixed some battle maps that has a random weather effect such as snow
  • removed PokeDolls from all the shops. it was proved to be gamebreaking in certain bosses

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
Making a new Official 1YL3D Artwork. would probably be the default "Box Cover" kind of thing. it isnt done, but i finshed with a basic outline.

now to color, then shade, then detail. that sort of thing. I hope it will come out the way I want it to look~ ^ -^b

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
ok, looks like imma change a little something in the begining of the game. imma do another intro rehash. it'll be just as normal. but... something special to be added before the dream sequence. I hope you'll look forward to it!