Other Official Pokemon 3D Localization/Translation Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DracoHouston

Kolben Developer
Contributor
i meant how the tokens file was ordend you could easily see what was for which screen and stuff.

before, the file was everything on each other.
oh, yeah nils added support for comment lines. also i misread your post, thought you said you didnt like it lol
Hi.
When will add support of the Russian letters?
no ETA yet but we have an idea how, fonts could for provided for each language, or for langauges that specifically need one. will talk to nils more about it when i talk to him next.
How I can add the translation?
stick the file in your local copy of the repository, commit it to a new branch, make a pull request and daniel or myself will merge it into the master branch

i meant how the tokens file was ordend you could easily see what was for which screen and stuff.

before, the file was everything on each other.
oh, yeah nils added support for comment lines. also i misread your post, thought you said you didnt like it lol
Hi.
When will add support of the Russian letters?
no ETA yet but we have an idea how, fonts could for provided for each language, or for langauges that specifically need one. will talk to nils more about it when i talk to him next.
How I can add the translation?
stick the file in your local copy of the repository, commit it to a new branch, make a pull request and daniel or myself will merge it into the master branch
Daniel 'RTRD' solved my problem. Thanks anyways. I've posted a spanish one yesterday.

DracoHouston

Kolben Developer
Contributor
thanks a lot for doing them, spanish was the most demanded language and the reason i started work on localization at all. i'm glad we'll be able to deliver the game in spanish
What does "no uncommited changes" mean?
means you havent made any changes that arent already committed to the repository (it saves all the versions of files that are 'committed' so you can see them as they were during any commit). basically, it means everythings fine :)

hannes3120

Trainer
Donator
I hope I've done this correctly:
I've added a translation for all Pokemon to german - could have some typos but I think mostly correct...
Also: suscribing to this thread ^^

Edit: I've forked your repo, changed the file in my repo and commited a pull-request - when this change is accepted and there ar more changes - will my repo change or do i have to fork again (I still don't understand this system ^^)?

DracoHouston

Kolben Developer
Contributor
means you havent made any changes that arent already committed to the repository (it saves all the versions of files that are 'committed' so you can see them as they were during any commit). basically, it means everythings fine :)
Where I can edit the wild battles and story?
like, localize the strings for them? when nils goes through and puts tokens in the files you'll have tokens to translate. sorry for the delay on that. if he doesn't have time to do it soon i may have to

Status
Not open for further replies.