Game Pokémon3D version 0.53

4as

Starting Trainer
And it will happen at that update, just that update will take more time to make and because of that they decide release hot fix updates for making our waiting less painful.:p:)
hohoho.. . now i have dnload gamefile pokemon3d v0.53.2 (78.06 MB), so what can i do with this?? i don't have clue for installation gamefile v0.53.2.. .
can u tell me step by step to update pokemon3d with GAMEFILE v0.53.2(offline) ??
can i access 5-7 island with pkmn3d v0.53.2??

Last edited:

SViper

hohoho.. . now i have dnload gamefile pokemon3d v0.53.2 (78.06 MB), so what can i do with this?? i don't have clue for installation gamefile v0.53.2.. .
can u tell me step by step to update pokemon3d with GAMEFILE v0.53.2(offline) ??
can i access 5-7 island with pkmn3d v0.53.2??
It's bug fix update. You can read about which bugs was fixed here.

ZeroRyuuzaki

Starting Trainer
hai pokemaster how to play p3d online?? i just signup to gamejolt, what next??
The server is offline at the moment, but you can play your online account in "Local" and still use some online features (such as wondertrade, and battles) if you want you can create a server to play with friends by downloading the server client in the "Downloads" section. Remenber this isn't supouse to be a MMO, its a single player game with online features (like the original one).
After signup at you Gamejolt account click in "play online", choose the "Local" option and have fun! :D

PS: Sorry about the english, I'm a little rusty :p