Game Pokémon3D version 0.53

Game crashes everytime when i leave the cinnabar island pokecenter...:(
One way you can avoid this is by looking to the west of the island in third-person. And note that Cinnabar isn't the only place that's acting like this.
Goldenrod and the route before it crashes the game as well.

kaylaisatree

Starting Trainer
just downloaded this game and I'm super impressed! the only issue I see is that the server I set up keeps kicking people out and disconnecting for no reason even though my internet is fine. oh, and also that no one has created a pokemon colosseum music pack yet *ahem*

J

jianmingyong

just downloaded this game and I'm super impressed! the only issue I see is that the server I set up keeps kicking people out and disconnecting for no reason even though my internet is fine. oh, and also that no one has created a pokemon colosseum music pack yet *ahem*
The server that other people hosted have a problem on its own causing cpu outage.
You might be able to join SViper server which actually solve this problem.

4as

Starting Trainer
hai bro.. . can someone tell me, how to use rainbow pass?What should I do? 3 day i can't find this answer:hungover:

4as

Starting Trainer
It's a item that's let you go to 4-7 islands with Ferris.:p
but i can,t acces 4-7 island darkfire prevent me in the door dock 4-7 island? What i should complete national Pokédex? my pokedek national=120pokemon n johto=120