Game Pokémon3D version 0.53

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
i want servers again ;w; im bored without other players to play with ;w;
We're working on it but it might take a while, a server with deadly chat lag is as bad as having no server :p, btw there are a few community servers that run sometimes, check the alternative servers thread for a list of them. ;)

Pokemaster102

Starting Trainer
event legendaries aren't needed to complete the national dex (unless this game does it different from every other game or gives a way to catch all of them) any pokemon that cant naturally be obtained in the game is not required for the national dex and they are starting to do kalos i think because it says "volcanion added"

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
event legendaries aren't needed to complete the national dex (unless this game does it different from every other game or gives a way to catch all of them) any pokemon that cant naturally be obtained in the game is not required for the national dex and they are starting to do kalos i think because it says "volcanion added"
Nope, you actually need to catch all 721 pokemon in this game, in other words, you cannot obtain either of the charms as of this version.

J

jianmingyong

I am pretty sure not internet issue as he can still chat in the P3D forum at the time he can't download. It might be an antivirus thing that block all connections.