Pokemon Metal Pack

Music Pack Pokemon Metal Pack [Indev v0.53] v0.4

No permission to download
Legend_Blade submitted a new resource:

Pokemon Metal Pack - Re-live the old tunes in a new metal styled coat.

To all the players who like metal music, I present you the pokemon MetalPack.

I want to add that (ofcourse) I'm not the person who made this awesome music, I'm just the guy who ensambled it. The artists who made this possible where mostly youtubers, so I'd say give them a big hand and give a like on their video's.

The pack ain't perfect yet (still in beta version0.2), so any tips, hints or tricks will always be welcome.
Thank you for downloading my first music pack and i hope you'll enjoy it....
Read more about this resource...

Legend_Blade updated Pokemon Metal Pack with a new update entry:

[Indev v0.53] v0.4

Took me a while to come up with a new update. After playing with the metalpack for some time, it started to bother me that battles started off with the 8-bit sounds of an intro and after that the metal theme played. Some themes even had a double intro. About time we fixed it! ;)

Fixes:
- no more double intro on the johto wild encounter battle theme
- no more double intro on the kanto wild encounter battle theme
- 8-bit intro's removed
- Safarizone theme now actually loads into game...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for making this music pack , it's really awesome! :D

There is one slight problem, the Kanto trainer battle music sounds the same like the Johto trainer battle music. Can you fix that in the next update, please? Thanks!

Fyreman666

Pokémon Ranger
Thank you for making this music pack , it's really awesome! :D

There is one slight problem, the Kanto trainer battle music sounds the same like the Johto trainer battle music. Can you fix that in the next update, please? Thanks!
I've actually taken a look and listen to a good bit of the songs individually, and there are a good bit of repeat songs. I'm sure Legend's going to work on changing that up a bit whenever possible when the next game update comes out.

Hey man thank you for fixing this pack! I love the music!

Version 0.54 has recently been released and I was wondering if you can make the metal music pack compatible with the current version of the game. I tried using version 0.53 v0.3, but it there is no music in the background and my game keeps crashing. This means that it is not campatible to version 0.54. I have attached crashlogs to this post.

I hope you can fix this!

Attachments

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Hey man thank you for fixing this pack! I love the music!

Version 0.54 has recently been released and I was wondering if you can make the metal music pack compatible with the current version of the game. I tried using version 0.53 v0.3, but it there is no music in the background and my game keeps crashing. This means that it is not campatible to version 0.54. I have attached crashlogs to this post.

I hope you can fix this!
the author of this music pack can't make it compatible with 0.54 because 0.54 dropped support of content packs, hopefully we bring support back in a future version.

the author of this music pack can't make it compatible with 0.54 because 0.54 dropped support of content packs, hopefully we bring support back in a future version.
Hey Fanta,

Thank you for answering my question! I never expected to get a reply so quickly and by a P3D developer no less!

Since you are a pokemon 3d developer, I have a question. Are mega evolutions going to be in this game? That would be amazing!

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Hey Fanta,

Thank you for answering my question! I never expected to get a reply so quickly and by a P3D developer no less!

Since you are a pokemon 3d developer, I have a question. Are mega evolutions going to be in this game? That would be amazing!
Mega Evolution is already supported, but the item needed for using it is not implemented yet.