1 Year Later 3D

1 Year Later 3D 0.12

No permission to download
if people are having issue with Noel at the start of the game with the Golden Eevee, you can download the complete game included with the fix, or get these files to fix manually Here https://mega.nz/#!NtUjgCwS!6mkq2GHuUjKdLXfCnD4czyryfk6Tzp3DFlVesylVCcY

place them in, GameModes/1 Year Later 3D/Scripts
and that should fix the issue! ^ -^
as the title has stated, Bugs that has been earthed are now fixed!
including some much needed stat adjustments throughout the database. which battles became a bit relaxed, but still will kick your rear if your not careful! > --<

I also added the installers that are required to play 1YL3D,such as XNA Framework, which have been removed on the main website...
I even created an original Shortcut image so you wont get confused with your own Pokemon 3D game ^ -^
like always, place your save files in the new folder and enjoy ^ -^/~

oh and dont worry, that chapter 2 update is coming! just very slow... > -<

Changelog
  • Reworked Pokemon stats
  • More battles have been eased
  • Fixed an issue at the beginning where being lost is... no fun...
  • Dream battle has been fixed, Last Resort now works as intended
  • Fixed cutscene camera issues throughout the game
  • Added gestures in some cutscenes involving Noel
  • Fixed a bug where sleeping in your bed does NOT heal your Pokemon
  • Fixed a bug in route 46 that crashes your game on a Pokemon Encounter
  • some battles now have increase in Pokedollers
  • Game now includes XNA Framework & .NET Framework installers
  • Game now includes a Shortcut with a custom 1YL3D design
  • And other fixes
Everything is all set! now to work on Chapter 2!

Changelog
  • Edited Evelia and Van in appearance, stats, and move sets
  • Edited Fallen Ho-Oh
  • made sure Harmonia is overpowered to ensure a defeat
  • 1/4 chance in receiving help from the Nurses in the Pokemon Centers
  • Added a Pokedoller item in Route 30
  • Fixed some battle maps that has a random weather effect such as snow
  • removed PokeDolls from all the shops. it was proved to be gamebreaking in certain bosses

Lets do this thing! yeah!
  • Added the dream about Noel in your room after defeating Eliza the first time
  • Size of the gamemode has been drastically reduced for easier downloads
  • change script for Elder, he can now heal you after defeating him. a good place to train
  • changed exp values for certain pokemon such as bellsprout
  • added more Pokedollars around johto. should help with money troubles

Let me know if you have any ideas that would benefit the Gamemode :3
Very sudden, but it had to be done!
  • Evelia and Van now receives a slight boost in stats on what they major in. such as Van raises Atk, SAtk, and Spd while Evelia raise Hp, Def, and SDef
  • Fixed the skies a bit more
  • Alexis, Noel, Reina, and Eliza's Sprites have been fused with the detailed sprites
  • Pokemon that are 1% chance to encounter are now corrected. Croagunk as an example was found more frequently in route 46 when its supposed to be a rare encounter. this applies to other Rare encounters.
  • Raised levels by 2 of wild Pokemon during the night in certain areas.

Oh and dont worry, even with the slight boost, the game is still very difficult ^ w^;;;
This update is the Preparation of Version 0.20

Due to the fact that most files are now unobtainable by the previous computer being busted, This update was worked again and needed to drop the promised Detailed Sprites due to this fact.

it is a shame and really does not want to make those sprites again....
however, everything that was promised is in this update. its a much better improvement for newcomers and regulars of this Gamemode.

This time the Files are Standalone, so it is not needed to put the files in the Gamemode Folder.
Just run the game within it's own folder and select New Game, then 1 Year Later 3D!

the way this is set up is for Preperation of the True Update.
so all you will have to do is place the Save File onto 1YL3D's Save Folder.
I hope you enjoy this update!!

-Changelog-
  • Dream starts properly forward instead of facing away where you need to go
  • Dream Dialogue has now been changed
  • Dream Battle is now ALOT easier
  • Dream Battle opponent will mostly only use Last Resort
  • After the Dream Sequence, you will spawn in your room automatically with 3rd Person View Activated
  • Alexis Age is 17 instead of 20
  • Noel's Age is 16 instead of 19
  • Reina's Age is 18 instead of 21
  • Main Starter's obtain date is now 4 Years ago instead of 10
  • Evelia's Moves are now towards Fairy Type Moves In higher Levels (WIP)
  • Van's Moves are now towards Dark Type Moves In higher Levels (WIP)
  • Sun, Moon, and Skies have been changed
  • Many Main Story NPC will now Heal your pokemon before battling them. Such as Falkner
  • Reina's Pangoro has lower Attack & Defense and may be healed by Reina's Potion ONCE instead of 2 Super Potions
  • Overall Wild Pokemon Levels have been lowered
  • Falkner's Dialogue has been fixed
  • Added more Items across the Game
  • Fixed a bug that crashed the game when entering the battle with the 2nd Trainer after Joey
  • And other fixes that are not recalled at this time

Please always report any issues, bugs, or ideas to me so we can make this Gamemode greater then how it was before!

Thank you and please enjoy the game! ^- ^
its a pretty decent update, but it may be the last for a long time. i dont know for how long, because i am focused on making the new project. this update fixes certain things and added a new scene with Falkner.

I hope this update will help you, but as of now... 1YL3D may not continue until further notice.
trust me, i want to finish this game, but i have no motivation from it and cant continue. work, family, and lots of other things are getting in the way. which becomes impossible to continue.

if you so wish to know the future of 1YL3D's story. come and ask me, and i'll tell you what i wanted to tell.

thank you for being there for me.
and thank you for playing 1YL3D.

Changelog
  • Falkner's Dialogue completely rewritten,and added a scene involving Falkner in Route 30
  • Fixed Multiple Dialogues between characters
  • Balanced pokemon encounter level range throughout the game
  • few sprite fixes
  • fix an exploit of easy money
This update fixes varies bugs and other issues regarding the "Goldenrod Access" glitch found when using Escape Rope. I also reworded more dialogues with proper speech patterns regarding to each character. most noticeable is meeting Prof. Elm for the first time. (which was 100% reworded)

other changes were small but doesnt affect much of the game. hope the update addresses the few major issues addressed.

Changelog
  • Prof. Elm Dialogue reworded
  • Noel Dialogue reworded
  • Harmonia Dialogue reworded
  • Ending Sequence re-scripted
  • Added Chapter notification scripts
  • Fixed a certain glitch involving access to Goldenrod early when using Escape Rope
  • Added Official 1YL3D Logo to New Game Image
  • Added NEW Evelia & Van interactions
  • Nerfed Dream Battle
Title says it all, i made a way so that now you can have a choice to choose between Van or Evelia at the very beginning of the game.
its not just for appearance either, theres a notable difference between the two. while Evelia was a test dummy in terms of Defense. which played out pretty well.
so heres this!
You can now choose either Van or Evelia.

Van excels in Offence
Evelia excels in Defense

of course this goes for Noel as well.
if you picked Van, she has Evelia and vice versa.

there is also a few changes throughout aswell such as certain battles being nerfed and some being balanced.
there shouldnt be much issues and still have the challenge the gamemode is known for.
hopefully you'll agree..

also, the game's final boss (of this version) has been nerfed and a battle was removed for being out of place.

anywho... enjoy the new version! hopefully its good replayability.

Changelist:
  • More Dialogue Fixes
  • Replaced choice of gender for love interest to Van or Evelia
  • Reina Battles tweeked (Bai Yun now a Pangoro)
  • All Noel battles depends on your choice of either Van or Evelia
  • Removed a unnecessary boss battle at the end.
  • Evelia Stats changed (in favor of an opposite of Van)
Few more script changes and dialogue fixes.
notable change is Eliza's Dialogue. hope its a much better fit.

also few pokemon encounters has been taken away, so no issues on the later areas.

but other then these, not much of an update.