Wild & Starter Pokemon Randomizer 1.2.0.0

No permission to download
Whats new:
  1. Graphical User Interface
  2. Randomize Starter
  3. Creates Separate Gamemode in /GameMode/

Virus Scan:
Here
Okay so now that's out of the way. I would like to just add a brief description of this application.

What it is:
Firstly i decided to make this from a well known program named: Universal Pokemon Game Randomizer which randomizes all the Pokemon in any of the ROM files. My application is similar to this. However mine only randomizes the starter and wild Pokemon. It does not randomize trainer Pokemon.

How To Use:
Okay so firstly you should move the Application to the \Pokemon\ directory or else you will be prompted with:

After doing this, you are going to want to run the application and hit start. This could take a long time depending on your computers speed however it should take more than 10-30 Seconds

After you have done that you should see:

After you have seen this you should load up the game and start new then load the GameMode 'RndPoke'.

Notes:
If you recieve an error saying something like "Directory is not empty" this can be due to you attempting to run the program for a second time. This means you will want to delete the folder in GameModes

Old Version:
Virus Scan: Here
Okay so now that's out of the way. I would like to just add a brief description of this application.

What it is:
Firstly i decided to make this from a well known program named: Universal Pokemon Game Randomizer which randomizes all the pokemon in any of the ROM files.
My application is very similar however, it only randomizes the the wild Pokemon and that is it. It does not randomize starter, trainer battles, poke balls that contain Pokemon etc... This is because i would have to randomly generate the script files also.

How to Use:
Firstly you only have to run the application. After running it you should be granted with something like:

Next you want to press any key and then enter the directory where it can locate the poke folder so like this (Now if you want to make a backup of the legit wild Pokemon so you can make a Content Pack instead now is the chance.)

After press Enter it will list all of the '.poke' files in the order it has found them. But it will also be opening up the files and then re-writing them to randomly generate a new PokeDex Entry.
When it is finished it should look like:

Future:
So it looks cleaner, I plan on creating a Form for it as some people tend to stay away from Console Apps :/