Resource icon

Yet Another Pokémon 3D Models Pack (X & Y Models) 0.7

No permission to download
Welcome to my 3D Models pack resource, the models are ripped from X & Y games, and converted and resized by me, (and also some bug fixing when they need), as for now (03/01/2015) there are 276 models ingame, i pretend to convert them all, even mega evolutions when they are implemented on the game, i also have plans for animations, but that's something thats not possible right now since pokemon3d doesnt support it.

Feel free to report bugs, mainly texture bugs and size, dont report a pokemon because of his T shape, missing flames, stretched pokemon, thats something i will leave for later when i complete them all.

Enjoy

How install:
Extract and drop the folder YAP3DMP in ContentPacks folder, activate the content pack in game, enjoy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Also, feel free to join my server:

IP: pokemon3d.code-r3d.net (or 178.33.28.40)
Port: 15124
Author
ShadyGame
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 15 ratings

Latest updates

1. fixed download link

fixed download link
  2. More models

Fixed: Charmander Added: 276 ingame
  3. More pokemans

Fixed: Pikachu Added:

Latest reviews

Looks awesome, thanks you for this :)
:3 Me likey likey..
Shady please respond. where is the ContentsPack folder that i'm mean to put this in?
ShadyGame
ShadyGame
hey, sorry been away from awhile, click on the Pokemon folder then you will see the ContentsPack folder.
AWESOME!:)
Very nice! :)
Great stuff! too bad the Pokemon are not animated though....
I love this. It makes the game look so much better, rather than the 2D sprites. But I looked through the Models folder, and there's no Steelix model? Kinda disappointed, as I wanted Steelix on my team, especially when Mega's are implemented. :/ Hope you add it soon. And don't know if this is something you can do or not, but 3D models replacing the 2D ones in the Pokedex? And the models in the PC are buggy and don't work correctly often. But other than that, it's great. Keep up the good work. :)
ShadyGame
ShadyGame
Hi there, the reason why Steelix isnt ingame yet is because i need to work on his model first, its not just only a conversion, he's all stretched out like an arrow on his original model i have to give him a little better position, thats something i will save for later, regarding the pokedex, thats something the main developer of the game has to do, i dont have the knowledge, same as the PC bugs.
Not Working
ShadyGame
ShadyGame
Do you even bother to ask for help? They are definitely working. dumb ass review
It's not perfect, I mean the shiny Charmander of version 0.6 is basically dead, and not all the starter Pokemon are implemented yet, but it's a nice pack to say the least. Keep up the good work!
ShadyGame
ShadyGame
Everybody know's its not perfect, thats why i said to report bugs, as you should do for the shiny charmander.
Thanks man
this will fill the space the default 3d models left for me just fine :D