- Adjusted the position of some summary sprites.
- Fixed Sharpedo and Kabutops data files.
- Fixed Mega Char X overworld sprite.
- Fixed some pokemon data files.
- Pichu can have Volt Tackle now.
- Fixed Sharpedo's held item.
- Fixed Charmander and Charmeleon data files.
- Added new sprites.
- Add Bubble weather in battle system.
- Fixed after fainting switch interaction with trapping moves/abilities.
- Fix moves and abilities that break through ghost inmunity to normal and fighting type attacks.
- Fixed item transferring/removing moves and abilities.
- Fixed magician and pickpocket abilities.
- Fixed two turn moves.
- Fixed confusion conditions for Outrage and similar moves.
- Fixed "but there's no target" issue.
- Fixed Toxic Orb ans Flame Orb effects.
- Fixed Yawn counter.
- Fixed immunity breaking moves/abilities.
- Fixed intimidate and similar abilities.
- Fixed Hyper Beam and similar moves recharge conditions.
- Updated Explosion/Selfdestruct damage to the current gen.
- Fixed Fake Out usage after switching in.
- Fixed synchronize and teleport interaction.
- Fixed sleep infliction interaction with multi turn moves counters.
- Fixed multiturn moves interaction with confusion status.
- Fixed Quiver Dance interaction with substitute.
- Fixed Fury Cutter not resetting its counter properly.
- Fixed Electro Ball and Gyro Ball moves damage output.
- Fixed Effect Spore ability interaction with multi hit contact moves.
- Fixed cloud nine interaction with Hail/Sandstorm.
- Fixed infatuation volatile status lingering after the opp has switched out.
- Added battle frontier shop with power items.
- Updated Tornado9797 NPC. Added script and trainer file to it.
- Fixed daycare texts and costs and other miscellaneous fixes.
- Fixed birdkeeper, memorial and map guy scripts in Five Island.
- Fixed machop trade issues. Now only tradeable in the dept store.
- Fixed rival script inside indigo plateau building.
- Fixed center healing script.
- Fixed underwater cave surface battle map.
- Fixed underwater cave main battle map ceiling.
- Fixed the collision of the table inside Lavender Town radio tower.
- Fixed vivillon sprite not showing in the grotto.
- Fixed underwater cave surfing bug.
- Added TM Drain Punch in its HGSS location.
- Fixed stairs in Viridian Forest.
- Fixed leaving ship script in Vermillion.
- Changed the halloffame.dat script so now it plays halloffame.ogg in the hall of fame.
- Fixed major lag in Underwater cave.
- Added <level.musicloop> constructor and @music.forceplay command.
- Y axis movement :) Press Left Ctrl + Left Alt + W to move up. (Left Ctrl is to make the player walk through walls which is apparently needed)
- Added @Pokemon.AddSteps(PokemonIndex, StepsToAdd)
- Added @Pokemon.SetSteps(PokemonIndex, StepsToSet)
- Added <Pokemon.GetSteps(PokemonIndex)>
- Added per GameMode instance of global start script. New GameMode rule added "StartScript".
- Enabled any pokemon having all HMs in Sandbox mode.
- Changed minifont from Verdana to Verdana Bold for better visibility.
- Made incoming hall of fame entries to store useful data only.
- Update credits screen.
- Added version info on the title bar.
- Added new options for future uses.
- Saving no longer stuck in the saving screen. It will display save failed. (With a message)
- Backup Save is added into the game. You can enable this via 0.54.1/saves/options.dat > "Extras|Backup Save". Your save will now be backed up. You can then keep a copy and put it elsewhere so that if anything bad happens, jianmingyong can fix for you.
- Fixed unusual screen size on full screen mode.
- XNA Build is back. You can download them below. (XNAPokemon.zip)
Major Update News (Indev 0.54):
New Engine Features:
- Switched from XNA Framework to Monogame.
- Pokémon 3D now requires OpenAL to be played.
- Temporarily changed the mini font to Verdana.
- Temporarily fixed a Monogame related music looping bug (BREAKS CONTENT PACK MUSIC)
- Reduced the lag on the join server screen.
- Implemented the ability to choose which Pokémon to switch in after one faints.
- Players can now choose his/her lead Pokémon in PvP battles.
- Implemented Mega Evolutions and their functionality.
- Changed the order of passive damage, alongside other field effects.
- Implemented roaming Pokémon indicators for the world map.
- Implemented several new moves, Pokémon, abilities, and items.
- Updated the battle system, including weather field effects, for Generation VI mechanics.
- Implemented several new map and script features.
- Implemented the ability to use Ctrl + X to cut portions of the chat.
- Implemented effort value training items and their functionality.
- Implemented the following moves: Foul Play, Sticky Web, Volt Switch, Steam Eruption, Freeze Dry, Secret Sword, Sacred Sword, Circle Throw, Frost Breath, V-Create, Bolt Strike, Blue Flare, Infestation, Roar of Time, Autotomize, Magnet Rise, and Trick Room.
- Implemented the Regenerator and Imposter abilities.
- Implemented the following items: Light Clay, Damp Rock, Heat Rock, Smooth Rock, Icy Rock, various value training items, Macho Brace, and Mega Ring.
- Released Light Clay, Macho Brace, Cameruptite, incense items, and Damp Rock.
- Released the technical machines for Scald, Brine, Focus Blast, Stealth Rock, Dark Pulse, Safeguard, Swagger, False Swipe, Reflect, and Light Screen.
- Released the Empty Sea Map.
- Released the following Pokémon: Scatterbug, Spewpa, Vivillon, Goomy, Sliggoo, Goodra, Carvanha, Sharpedo, Litleo, Pyroar, Clauncher, Clawitzer, Skrelp, Dragalge, Manaphy, Binacle, and Barbaracle.
- Added new map action tags.
- Added @Pokemon.AddToStorage().
- Added @Pokemon.SendToStorage().
- Removed custom item support.
- Revised water tiles.
New Story Features:
- Content Packs require a full game restart before taking effect.
To see version history earlier than Indev 0.54, then please consult this wiki's Version History page.