Major Update News (Indev 0.54):
New Engine Features:
- Switched from XNA Framework to Monogame.
- Pokémon 3D now requires OpenAL to be played.
- Temporarily changed the mini font to Verdana.
- Temporarily fixed a Monogame related music looping bug (BREAKS CONTENT PACK MUSIC)
- Reduced the lag on the join server screen.
- Implemented the ability to choose which Pokémon to switch in after one faints.
- Players can now choose his/her lead Pokémon in PvP battles.
- Implemented Mega Evolutions and their functionality.
- Changed the order of passive damage, alongside other field effects.
- Implemented roaming Pokémon indicators for the world map.
- Implemented several new moves, Pokémon, abilities, and items.
- Updated the battle system, including weather field effects, for Generation VI mechanics.
- Implemented several new map and script features.
- Implemented the ability to use Ctrl + X to cut portions of the chat.
- Implemented effort value training items and their functionality.
- Implemented the following moves: Foul Play, Sticky Web, Volt Switch, Steam Eruption, Freeze Dry, Secret Sword, Sacred Sword, Circle Throw, Frost Breath, V-Create, Bolt Strike, Blue Flare, Infestation, Roar of Time, Autotomize, Magnet Rise, and Trick Room.
- Implemented the Regenerator and Imposter abilities.
- Implemented the following items: Light Clay, Damp Rock, Heat Rock, Smooth Rock, Icy Rock, various value training items, Macho Brace, and Mega Ring.
- Released Light Clay, Macho Brace, Cameruptite, incense items, and Damp Rock.
- Released the technical machines for Scald, Brine, Focus Blast, Stealth Rock, Dark Pulse, Safeguard, Swagger, False Swipe, Reflect, and Light Screen.
- Released the Empty Sea Map.
- Released the following Pokémon: Scatterbug, Spewpa, Vivillon, Goomy, Sliggoo, Goodra, Carvanha, Sharpedo, Litleo, Pyroar, Clauncher, Clawitzer, Skrelp, Dragalge, Manaphy, Binacle, and Barbaracle.
- Added new map action tags.
- Added @Pokemon.AddToStorage().
- Added @Pokemon.SendToStorage().
- Removed custom item support.
- Revised water tiles.
New Story Features:
- Content Packs require a full game restart before taking effect.
List of bug fixes/changes:
- Fix Snorlax sleeping bug.
- Fix Sleep related moves bug.
- Two achievement compensation added.
- Fix Ho-oh to go away!
- Fix Machine part become gym leader.
- Fix Game crash upon clearing radio tower or its similar events..
- Removed april fool and halloween holiday theme.
- Fix Pickpocket ability.
To see version history earlier than Indev 0.53.3, then please consult this wiki's Version History page.