Today is July 23, 2014.
The game's current and most recent version is 0.49.1
Major Update News (0.49.1):
- Completed Saffron City.
- Added Celadon City.
- Added Route 7.
- Added Route 13.
- Added Route 14.
- Added Suicune Encounter on Route 14 and 25.
- Added Saffron and Celadon Gyms.
- Added Magnet Train connecting Goldenrod and Saffron.
- Added Vending machines on the Goldenrod and Celadon Dept Store roofs.
- Rock Climb texture in Cliff Edge gate.
- Added legendary battle music.
- Added a new encounter animation for legendary Pokémon.
- Added an @title command to display titles on the screen.
- Changed the @battle.wild command.
- Added resizable interfaces to the main menu.
- Fixed and changed the Roaming Pokémon encounters.
- Lots of game and spelling fixes.
Major Update News (0.48):
Huge list of Major improvements:
- Fixed Poison Point Activating on a Non-Contact Move. (Source)
- Fixed two Camera Bugs in Team Rocket warehouse. (Source)
- Fixed a Crash While Reading The Player's House's Sign. (Source)
- Fixed the game accepting mouse clicks while unfocused. (Source)
- Fixed a bug with the radio tower director. (Source)
- Out of Bounds in the Battle Tower ( Due to camera Bug )
- Changed some wrong TM's (35/43/45)
- Fixed a bug in Glitter Lighthouse . (Source)
- Fixed a typo in one of Oak's dialogues. (Source)
- Fixed a bug that causes the game to go unresponsive. (Source)
- Fixed a bug that Miracle seed has two IDs (109 and 117). (Source)
- Added a map preview mode for future tools that want to preview a map in the Pokémon3D engine directly (Source)
- (:while), (:endwhile) and (:exitwhile) commands implemented into the #Pokémon3D script system. (Source)
Minor Update News (0.47.2):
Minor Update News (0.47.1):
- Fixed some Camera-related bugs.
- Fixed some other bugs.
Major Update News (0.47):
- Added most field abilities
- Overhauled the entire Pokémon Interactions feature and added item giving support based on surroundings
- Added BugCatcher and Launcher restart features to the game (see launcher changes).
- Added ledge jump sound effect.
- Removed the camera lock when walking into a script trigger.
- Added Noibat and Noivern. (Currently not catch-able)
- Fixed lots of typos and inconsistencies throughout the entire game’s scripts and maps
- Fixed Ice Body ability
- Fixed breeding bug
- Fixed Belly Drum move
- Fixed game crashing when no audio output device is connected to the PC.
- Fixed Clear Body ability.
- Fixed a bug with the daycare script.
- Fixed Infinite Power Points if Clicked on by Mouse.
- and as always, probably fixed a few more and created lots of ‘em.
Minor Update News (0.46.2):
- Fixed shader bug when using offset maps
- Player cannot progress when fainting in the Burned Tower
- Typo (“Viatmins”)
- Strange Pokédex entries
- Location sign not loading first location name
- Lugia in Whirl Island glitch
- Forgot to remove a script in Pewter Museum
- The “Can Learn” indicator is calculated wrongly
- Zweilos sprite bug
- Running shoes interfering with scripts
- Scientist Not Finding Radio signal
- Crash bug when editing text in the chat
- A Pokémon gets registered in the Pokédex upon acquiring an egg
- Tin Tower has wrong map settings
- Script issues with Gentleman Alfred
- Trainer house has wrong map settings
- Surfing tiles under Route 40 and Olivine Dock
- Guy with wrong TM in Viridian City
- Chip Away move damage is wrong
- Copy-Paste crash on Chat Screen
- Wrong Pokemon data tag for roaming battle crash
- Wrong Ferroseed sprites
- Battle Frontier Gate has wrong map settings
- Amorphous Egg group issues
- MissingNo appearing in the daycare because it doesn’t get cleared properly
- GTS stacking friends for logged in users
To see version history earlier than 0.46.2, then please consult this wiki's Version history page.