Today is April 24, 2014.
The game's current and most recent version is 0.46.2
Minor Update News (0.46.2):'
- Fixed shader bug when using offset maps
- Player cannot progress when fainting in the Burned Tower
- Typo (“Viatmins”)
- Strange Pokédex entries
- Location sign not loading first location name
- Lugia in Whirl Island glitch
- Forgot to remove a script in Pewter Museum
- The “Can Learn” indicator is calculated wrongly
- Zweilos sprite bug
- Running shoes interfering with scripts
- Scientist Not Finding Radio signal
- Crash bug when editing text in the chat
- A Pokémon gets registered in the Pokédex upon acquiring an egg
- Tin Tower has wrong map settings
- Script issues with Gentleman Alfred
- Trainer house has wrong map settings
- Surfing tiles under Route 40 and Olivine Dock
- Guy with wrong TM in Viridian City
- Chip Away move damage is wrong
- Copy-Paste crash on Chat Screen
- Wrong Pokemon data tag for roaming battle crash
- Wrong Ferroseed sprites
- Battle Frontier Gate has wrong map settings
- Amorphous Egg group issues
- MissingNo appearing in the daycare because it doesn’t get cleared properly
- GTS stacking friends for logged in users
Major Update News (0.46):
- New moves
- New Abilities (from generation 6)
- Specific egg colors for every Pokémon
- Renamed Youngster Joey’s Rattata
- Added global statistics for the statistics screen (accessible from the PokéGear)
- Displaying the current BattleSpot team on the trainer card
- Added CTRL text jumping to the chat
- Improved online saving times and corruption prevention
- New Maps: Digletts Cave, Route 1, 2, 3, 22, Viridian Forest, Pewter City, Pewter Museum, Mt. Moon, Viridian City, Pallet Town
- Revamped Crash Log system
- Improved File Validation and Process Validation systems
- Added debug console (toggle with F3 + L)
- Added Forced Crash (hold F3 + C)
- Added Bounding Box Renderer (toggle with F3 + B)
- Made the server name box resizable to fit the name
- Prevented the game from crashing when the Windows Media Player is not installed (mutes the game)
- Fixed an issue with the battle/trade request on the ranklist in the PSS
- Fixed the chat not updating the cursor position when inserting a name via tab.
Minor Update News (0.45.1):
- Added Online Sprite system for GameJolt players
- Updated the File Validation system
- Added statistics screen
- Updated the PVP battle map
- Added the Substitute sprite for battles
- Multiple PVP crashes and bugs
- Fixed File Validation interpreting the char “/” wrong.
- Fixed Eggs can be leveled up
- Fixed not blacking out in wild battles
- Fixed Phantump evolving into Alakazam
- Fixed multiple tpyos
- Fixed the Sound and Musicmanagers to crash when trying to load an invalid file.
- Added new command: @level.waitforsave
Major Update News (0.45):
- Added Battle Spot. This feature allows players to upload their team and battle against other teams that are already uploaded. Requires GameJolt.
- Added Player vs. Player battles. These require the players to play on the same server, non-GameJolt and GameJolt players can battle against each other.
- Added Battle Box to use in the Battle Spot and PVP battles.
- Added file validation. Edited files will no longer work while playing your online Gamejolt save.
- Added new moves to the game.
- Added new maps: Lavender Town, Route 8, Route 10 (part 2), Route 11, Route 12, Route 13, Diglett’s Cave
- Added new channels to the Kanto Radio.
- Added Phantump and evolution.
- Fixed God-Mode to not end properly.
- Fixed the ability to paste “,” and “.” to Pokémon’s names.
- Fixed trading not registering in the player’s Pokédex.
- Fixed eggs show their held items on the storage system.
- Fixed TM 90 having wrong name.
- Fixed Eevee and Shuckle Pokémon scripts.
- Fixed RoamingPokémon appearing in RockSmash, HeadbuttTree and Rod encounters.
- Fixed Hidden Power description.
- Fixed Natural Gift move
- Fixed the Headbutt problem.
- Fixed Radio Tower Typo.
- Fixed Vermilion City trainer trap.
- Fixed “Lavender City” in the powerplant script.
- Fixed Pokédex crash when displaying Shinx and Luxray.
- Added new commands: @daycare.call and @daycare.cleardata
- Grass Entities can now take a specific .poke file path as additional value.
Minor Update News (0.44.2):
Minor Update News (0.44.1):
Major Update News (0.44):
- Added Wonder Trade.
- Change restrictions for trade Pokémon.
- Added Rotom and Luxray evolution line.
- Added Daycare phone calls when an egg gets discovered.
- Updated the day cycle animation: Moon and Sun are visible, multiple cloud layers exist, the transition is smooth.
- Added a sunset color to the day cycle.
- Added a daytime indicator to the Pokégear.
- Changed the image for the “UnoDosTres” emblem.
- Added text selection support for the chatscreen.
- Implemented Battle trap checks (Mean Look, Ingrain, Arena Trap etc.)
- Implemented God-Mode, when a new player with the name “drunknilllzz” is created.
- New Maps: Cerulean City (Cerulean_Gym, Pokécenter, Mart, 3 Houses), Route 4, Route 5 (Daycare), Route 9, Route 10 (Pokécenter, Power Plant), Route 24, Route 25, Rock Tunnel)
- Changed maps: Saffron City, Underground Tunnel
- Added new Safari Zone Area
Major Update News (0.45):=== Content Creation Features: =
- Added support for .mp3 files for music and .wav files for sounds without the need of .xnb files.
- Improved crash protection for a few commands
- Added new commands: @pokemon.clone, @npc.setspeed, @math.isint, @math.issng, @environment.dayofyear, @daycare.pokemonsprite
- Added @help command and ScriptLibrary. Use this way: @help(constructs), @help(commands) or @help(any command or construct) to get more information about the available commands and constructs in the game. If there are multiple pages, the you add “,pageIndex” at the end of the command or construct.
- Added storage for sng types and support for short type names (str,int,bool,sng)
- scripts now convert “false” and “true” to “0” and “1” if a numeric type is required.
- Waterfalls and Water entities can now have user defined textures: set additional value to: texturepath,x,y,width,height.
- Fixed player shader issues on multiplayer.
- Fixed Pokémon from other players sometimes appear with wrong/broken texture.
- Fixed Storage System crash
- Fixed daycare Pokémon sprites
- Fixed multiline chat taking too much performance
- Fixed Direct Trades for GameJolt players
- Fixed Hydreigon’s ability being wrong when it evolves.
- Fixed Hidden Grottos crashing by surpressing the crash.
- Fixed wrong Surfing battle scene.
- Fixed SS Aqua trainers crashing when boarding from Vermilion City
- Fixed the Computer on the SS Aqua not working.
- Fixed Eggs being able to enter the Hall of Fame
- Fixed TM typo in Vermilion Gym.
- Fixed Save Screen display the item an egg will hold when it will hatch.
- Fixed the Input Screen to show a comma for the Pokémon’s name.
To see version history earlier than 0.44, then please consult this wiki's Version history page.