Major Update News (0.51):
- Added PP support to custom moves
- Added headbutt trees to Azalea Town
- Added more Pokémon reactions for new maps
- Updated movesets for the first 60 Pokémon
- Hidden Abilities
- Fixed maptag injection
- Fixed several crashes
- Fixed particle performance problems
- Fixed Wrap (and similar moves) trapping the own Pokémon
- Fixed some properties of trainers
- Fixed rods/Pokémon sounds not searching for files in GameModes
- Fixed Gatekeeper’s reaction on certain weather types
- Fixed GameModeAttackLoader
- Fixed the pathsplit construct
- Fixed multiple stability and performance problems
- Added API support (start the server with a command line argument “apioutput”)
- Fixed DoDaytimeCycle not working
Minor Update News (0.50.1):
- Fixed bug that caused the game on non-English computers to crash at start-up.
Major Update News (0.50):
- Completely new server infrastructure
- Removed old Move System and replaced it with the new one. (This allowed for custom GameMode moves).
- Added a few more moves
- Added Rotom forms (you can change it in Silph Co. HQ)
- Lots of internal rewrites and code cleanup
- Ancient Ruins and Millenial Star Tower (Original areas)
- Completed Route 14
- Added Routes 15-19
- Added Fuchsia City + Gym and badge
Minor Update 16 Dec 2014
- Added new tags for Moves Pages.
- Added new template for Moves.
- Implemented max PP calculation.