1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We, the pokemon3d.net staff, has from now (2016-09-02) discontinued work on this project and handed it over to a group of volunteers on Github. The project will be open source, and you can help develop it from now on. Check out the repo here.

"Why?" you might ask. We have unfortunatly lost interest in continuing development on Pokémon 3D. Also Nintento of America Inc. sent a DMCA takedown notice to Gamejolt (where this game was hosted) and asked them to remove all games related to Nintendo's work. Read the full DMCA here.

But you can still download the latest version of the game here!

Pokemon Minecraft Map V. 1.3

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Enethil, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Enethil

Enethil Community Support & Suggestions/Feedback Moderator

• Retired Mod
    • Donator
    • Trusted Support
    Credit:
    P7,816.63
    Gamejolt ID:
    Enethil
    This minecraft map is one that I have worked on every now and then for almost 2 years now, and it will expand even further in the future. It takes place on an island south of Johto, called Sunshore Isle. This map is built by using a lot of command blocks to make the world feel even more vast than it is, especially in Johto & Kanto, by teleporting you somewhere else when you are entering a building such as pokemon centers & marts, and makes you enter an even bigger room than I would be able to make by not using this command block trick.

You will learn more about this new region in the map by exploring by yourself.

IMPORTANT: This is just an exploration map, no npcs or such are implemented at the moment until I decide to make them available by pixelmon.

DOWNLOAD LINK.

Sunshore consists of 5 islands at the moment, and there is stuff to explore on all of them. Hidden easter eggs & books containing story & lore about the island. It is also my hope that I can one day make it so that pixelmon will work with the map, custom trainers-wise.

Map of Sunshore Isle:
    [​IMG]

A few screenshots:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  2. Enethil

• Retired Mod
    • Donator
    • Trusted Support
    Credit:
    P7,816.63
    Gamejolt ID:
    Enethil
    Here is some update on how I am doing at the map so far. I have not played very much minecraft recently due to the new Diablo 3 expansion, but I have decided to give Sunshore Isle a little facelift by re-making the stadium as it is looking pretty bad atm, this is how it will look when I release the next version:
    The interior will not look the same and I hope that it will look much better than before. The small town in the eastern sunshore (Drewshire) will become an actual looking town, and not just 3 random buildings, and I will have more books spread out in sunshore with story explanation. Perhaps I will also build a new dungeon on deepsand isle. Basically, the next version will be a Sunshore isle extention update.

As far as Kanto goes, I will save that for when I am done with the Sunshore facelift, which it is in dire need of.

The Omega Gengar likes this.
  3. OldGoldie

OldGoldie Starting Trainer

Credit:
    P794.14
    Wow that's really cool. I don't have minecraft but good work :D

4. Gamingnut

Gamingnut Trainer

Credit:
    P200.16
    Put together an unofficial mod pack, and have been editing it for a fun pixelmon playthrough

5. jianmingyong

jianmingyong Guest

Credit:
    P
    Finally found this in an old........ off topic thread. Sorry for the bumps :p

6. Fanta

Fanta Content Developer

• Global Moderator
    • P3D Developer
    Credit:
    P29,200.84
    Gamejolt ID:
    oxtwlxo AKA oXFantaXo
    why are you even looking for it? :^ )

7. Enethil

• Retired Mod
    • Donator
    • Trusted Support
    Credit:
    P7,816.63
    Gamejolt ID:
    Enethil
    I told him about it, as for why, that's a secret :D

8. Fanta

Fanta Content Developer

• Global Moderator
    • P3D Developer
    Credit:
    P29,200.84
    Gamejolt ID:
    oxtwlxo AKA oXFantaXo
    not that hard to figure out anyways ;)

9. jianmingyong

jianmingyong Guest

Credit:
    P
    Maybe this time it is not easy to figure out :p i can be quiet and hush the secrets away.