1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crash Launch Crash V0.54.2

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by BlitzenMako, May 15, 2018.

1. BlitzenMako

BlitzenMako Trainer

Credit:
    P179.57
    Gamejolt ID:
    BlitzenSnowMako
    What I expected to happen:
    I expected the game to load up to the start screen, with the lovely music playing and all.

What actually happened:
    WELL. The game would open to the intro loading screen about Monogame, and after about 5 to 10 seconds the application would stop responding, and force close.

Steps to reproduce:
    I don't know? Have a windows 10 HP laptop? NVIDIA graphics card? Load the game and it just crashes? I don't really know if anyone can reproduce it to be honest with you. I just know I attempted to load the game five seperate times and it crashed. I even ran my computer in a compatibility mode set to Windows 8 and it STILL crashed. I am not entirely certain if its just my luck or not.

(Add a crash log here if available and enclose it in the code tag with this button:
    I didn't give me any crash logs from what I can tell.

2. Tornado9797

Tornado9797 Content Developer

• Global Moderator
    • P3D Developer
    • Contributor
    Friendswood, Texas, United States of America
    Credit:
    P138,403.88
    Gamejolt ID:
    Tornado9797 7979odanroT
    This type of bug should be posted in the general Bugs forum.

You likely forgot to install the software requirements for the game: OpenAL and .NET Framework. Without them, the game will crash before the title screen appears.