1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sheer cold move for my glaceon

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by JaySawatzki, Oct 15, 2017.

1. JaySawatzki

JaySawatzki Starting Trainer

Credit:
    P306.49
    Gamejolt ID:
    jaysawatzki
    i really want my glaceon to be able to learn sheer cold. is there anyway that is possible soon? maybe the next update? it looks like sheer cold isn't implemented yet, even though it is a move from ruby and sapphire. just wondering. thanks again for your time and effort with me. as always this game is the best

2. JaySawatzki

Credit:
    P306.49
    Gamejolt ID:
    jaysawatzki
    can you set us up with celadon or the goldenrod cirty with all tms to buy like sheer cold? so you don't have to find them

3. Fanta

Fanta Content Developer

• Global Moderator
    • P3D Developer
    Credit:
    P29,396.55
    Gamejolt ID:
    oxtwlxo AKA oXFantaXo
    I see that it is implemented but glaceon is not supposed to learn it and it is not even a TM.

4. JaySawatzki

Credit:
    P306.49
    Gamejolt ID:
    jaysawatzki
    not every day a content developer has time to talk, thanks for your time. is there any special event that we can manage to create to teach my glaceon sheer cold, or just a event that makes pokemon learn random and or specific moves. for example in the anime ash and his pokemon go to a tribe in pokemon sun and moon where there is an event going on in which a tribe leader is putting a fire crown or bestowing a fire crown on fire pokemon who then learn a new move of fire type. if we could implement that, that would be incredible. maybe make a new room or something similar where there is the tribe leader from sun and moon I think her name was Olivia or something like that is bestowing crowns. but anyway we could have a new room for the implementing of new moves for pokemon who can't learn them because the game would become luttered with tms

5. SViper

SViper Active Member

Credit:
    P13,915.53
    Gamejolt ID:
    SViper
    Fanta likes this.