1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We, the pokemon3d.net staff, has from now (2016-09-02) discontinued work on this project and handed it over to a group of volunteers on Github. The project will be open source, and you can help develop it from now on. Check out the repo here.

"Why?" you might ask. We have unfortunatly lost interest in continuing development on Pokémon 3D. Also Nintento of America Inc. sent a DMCA takedown notice to Gamejolt (where this game was hosted) and asked them to remove all games related to Nintendo's work. Read the full DMCA here.

But you can still download the latest version of the game here!

Crash The object reference can not be set to an instance of an object.

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Hillborn, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Hillborn

Hillborn Starting Trainer

Credit:
    P28.84
    What I expected to happen:I expect the games work when i clicked the Launcher. But first i clicked the LauncherUpdater. Then click the Launcher.

What actually happened:The game was open. On the screen ''MonoGame'' showed up. And It crashed.

Steps to reproduce:
    Everytime i opened the game same error poped up.

upload_2017-8-24_0-2-52.png

And the ScreenShot.
    ''Nesne başvurusu bir nesnenin örneğine ayarlanamadı.'' means ''The object reference can not be set to an instance of an object.''
    Thanks for all helps.
    DISCLAIMER:I am Turk. So my English isn't good sorry for this.

Attached Files: