1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We, the pokemon3d.net staff, has from now (2016-09-02) discontinued work on this project and handed it over to a group of volunteers on Github. The project will be open source, and you can help develop it from now on. Check out the repo here.

"Why?" you might ask. We have unfortunatly lost interest in continuing development on Pokémon 3D. Also Nintento of America Inc. sent a DMCA takedown notice to Gamejolt (where this game was hosted) and asked them to remove all games related to Nintendo's work. Read the full DMCA here.

But you can still download the latest version of the game here!

Unable to reproduce [Indev 0.54.1] Crash when Opening E Menu

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by biggda76, Jul 8, 2017.

1. biggda76

biggda76 Trainer

Credit:
    P287.91
    Gamejolt ID:
    biggda76
    After joining DuckTard server (ducktard.spdns.org:15124) I tried to access menu by pressing default "E" button, result however was not starting menu, but crashing game. I've managed to reproduce bug by joining back to server and trying opening menu, before doing so I also tried to move around. Bug happened on XNA Indev 0.54.1 version of game, when I tried at Monogame version, bug did not occur. Afterwards I tried once more on XNA version, and supprisingly my game didn't crash.
    There were no mods, custom gamemodes, content/music pack in use and music has been disabled all time.

2. Fanta

Fanta Content Developer

• Global Moderator
    • P3D Developer
    Credit:
    P29,200.84
    Gamejolt ID:
    oxtwlxo AKA oXFantaXo
    Ducktard's server is running on old code, as long as he is not updating his code, expect more crashes there, try to reproduce the bug on the official server and report back when you do.