1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We, the pokemon3d.net staff, has from now (2016-09-02) discontinued work on this project and handed it over to a group of volunteers on Github. The project will be open source, and you can help develop it from now on. Check out the repo here.

"Why?" you might ask. We have unfortunatly lost interest in continuing development on Pokémon 3D. Also Nintento of America Inc. sent a DMCA takedown notice to Gamejolt (where this game was hosted) and asked them to remove all games related to Nintendo's work. Read the full DMCA here.

But you can still download the latest version of the game here!

THANK YOU!

Discussion in 'General' started by Lloydd, May 25, 2017.

1. Lloydd

Lloydd Trainer

Credit:
    P439.31
    Gamejolt ID:
    Lloydd
    I'd like to give thanks to the creators and admins who have kept P3D going for so long to have brought back my childhood memories in a fun and unique way. Without you, I wouldn't have continued playing as I have for so many months. I wouldn't have even played at all. But, because of you, it was very fun while it lasted. Many might disagree, but screw them. In my eyes, you guys are the greatest to have done what you did.

Your biggest fan,
    Lloydd the Dragon Master

A9_R likes this.