1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We, the pokemon3d.net staff, has from now (2016-09-02) discontinued work on this project and handed it over to a group of volunteers on Github. The project will be open source, and you can help develop it from now on. Check out the repo here.

"Why?" you might ask. We have unfortunatly lost interest in continuing development on Pokémon 3D. Also Nintento of America Inc. sent a DMCA takedown notice to Gamejolt (where this game was hosted) and asked them to remove all games related to Nintendo's work. Read the full DMCA here.

But you can still download the latest version of the game here!

Not confirmed [Indev 0.54.1] Bugged Roaming Indicator

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Corn, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Corn

Corn Starting Trainer

Credit:
    P39.00
    Gamejolt ID:
    Time_corn
    Hi there, I've completed the burned tower and i should be able to encounter and catch entei and raikou now. I've been able to to encounter and battle with entei and raikou in the 0.53 version on the game, but after I downloaded 0.54.1 version of the game, I'm not seeing them at all and the roaming indicator isn't appearing on my world map. Is this a bug?

Screenshot (4985).png

What I expected to happen:

Roaming pokemon indicator to be on my world map

What actually happened:
    No indicators on the map

2. jianmingyong

jianmingyong Guest

Credit:
    P
    Did you use flee or something when you encounter them before?

It sounds like you are affect by a bug in v0.53.
    The roaming pokemon may get removed by some certain conditions.

In any case, based on your response, I could compensate the roaming pokemon after confirming that it is the bug that you are affected with.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2017
  3. Corn

Corn Starting Trainer

Credit:
    P39.00
    Gamejolt ID:
    Time_corn
    The move worth noting was mean look by my gengar on entei, it's HP was red before it fled. I'm only able to encounter raikou once i think, didnt do much damage on it

4. jianmingyong

jianmingyong Guest

Credit:
    P
    Alright, sorry for the long delay, yea it may have been a bug that causes it to disappear. I am granting one restore that will spawn back entei and raikou one more time.

In order for the restoration to work, I would need your username and token in a conversation (PM). I hardly remember tokens so don't worry about that.