1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We, the pokemon3d.net staff, has from now (2016-09-02) discontinued work on this project and handed it over to a group of volunteers on Github. The project will be open source, and you can help develop it from now on. Check out the repo here.

"Why?" you might ask. We have unfortunatly lost interest in continuing development on Pokémon 3D. Also Nintento of America Inc. sent a DMCA takedown notice to Gamejolt (where this game was hosted) and asked them to remove all games related to Nintendo's work. Read the full DMCA here.

But you can still download the latest version of the game here!

Game Pokémon 3D Version Indev 0.54.1

Discussion in 'Game and Website News' started by Tornado9797, Feb 16, 2017.

• by Tornado9797, Feb 16, 2017 at 10:59 PM
  • Tornado9797

Tornado9797 Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
    • Contributor
    • Trusted Support
    Friendswood, Texas, United States of America
    Credit:
    P134,479.77
    Gamejolt ID:
    Tornado9797 7979odanroT
    Pokémon 3D Indev 0.54.1 is now live!

[​IMG]

The Spring Cleaning Update is here!
    Although there isn't anything new plot wise in this version, we took it upon ourselves to smash some of the long standing bugs with the game, alongside several other minor improvements for better gameplay.

You can get the latest version of the launcher from the main forum: http://pokemon3d.net/forum/news/; just hit the big green download button and you’re all set!

Some of the more prominent changes include:

• Add a temporary shop to the Battle Frontier.
    • Implemented a save corruption prevention feature.
    • Implemented the EV-enhancing items (you can get these from the new shop)
    • Implemented bubble weather in wild battles.
    • Tornado9797 can now be battled in Kolben Tower.
    • Pichu can now learn Volt Tackle as an Egg move, assuming all of the proper conditions are met.
    • Added “Drain Punch” TM.
    • Fixed a crash caused by interacting with the trainers on Memorial Pillar.
    • Fixed major slowdown in maps that used offset battle maps, such as Underwater Cave.
    • Added the ability to move in the Y axis in Sandbox Mode (you can do that by holding “Alt + Ctrl” while moving)
    • All party Pokémon can use all field moves in Sandbox Mode.
    • Changed the way hall of fame entries are stored (this will reduce the save file size dramatically).
    • The Hall of Fame screen will now only show up to 20 recent entries, plus the very first entry.
    • Some new GameMode features, including @music.forceplay, @Pokemon.AddSteps, @Pokemon.SetSteps, and more.
    • ...and over 50 bug fixes!
    A full list of changes can be found here: http://pokemon3d.net/forum/redirect/?to=aHR0cHM6Ly9naXRodWIuY29tL1AzRC1MZWdhY3kvUDNELUxlZ2FjeS9yZWxlYXNlcw%3D%3D

Requirements:
    OpenAL Installer for Windows: https://www.openal.org/downloads/oalinst.zip
    .NET Framework: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=780601

As always, if you find a bug with the game, please report it here: http://pokemon3d.net/forum/forums/6/.

Thank you for being patient with us, the next update will hopefully be very story based!

- Tornado9797

// The Pokémon 3D Team

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    ThatOneOutcast and Capt_Segis like this.
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Game and Website News' started by Tornado9797, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Fanta
    First!!11!!!!!1!
  2. Aragas
    still bad gaem ))0)
  3. Splitzblue
    Still waiting on a Linux distro version.
    Don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon.

Even though @Capt_Segis is technically trying to get it to work, I think...
  4. Aragas
    I'm the one responsible for the Linux/OSX port. It will be included in 0.55, which is(was) developed together with 0.54/0.54.1. But still, don't expect it too soon.
    The Omega Gengar likes this.
  5. Splitzblue
    Oh.
    And that's perfect! We're close to the "Platform" update. Though, I'll have to ask: Will it be available for all Linux Distributions and OSX platforms(such as OSX El Capitan)? I mean, just going into Linux, there are a lot of distributions. It's not your usual Windows 8, 8.1, or 10.
  6. Aragas
    Everythings that supports last mono versions should work with it.
    P.S. The Launcher already works in Linux/OSX
  7. Splitzblue
    Ok, that's good to know.
  8. The Omega Gengar
    Congratulations, I'm really happy with this release :arghh:
  9. Splitzblue
    I'll be sure to download it to give it a test run. Also, do the Online Features work now or do I have to stick to SP?
  10. jianmingyong
    Fun fact, the version is actually released slightly 10 hours before and not many people notice it xD Your life is screwed. (Yea the server only support up till 0.54 pokes have fun).
  11. Splitzblue
    So...
    No online?
  12. Capt_Segis
    Yes online
  13. Splitzblue
    Nevermind then. I actually thought that since P3D isn't available on GJ anymore, it must also mean that the online stuff for the game and the custom servers, wouldn't be available either.