Pokémon 3D Indev 0.54.1 is now live!Although there isn't anything new plot wise in this version, we took it upon ourselves to smash some of the long standing bugs with the game, alongside several other minor improvements for better gameplay.
The Spring Cleaning Update is here!
You can get the latest version of the launcher from the main forum: http://pokemon3d.net/forum/news/; just hit the big green download button and you’re all set!
Some of the more prominent changes include:
A full list of changes can be found here: http://pokemon3d.net/forum/redirect/?to=aHR0cHM6Ly9naXRodWIuY29tL1AzRC1MZWdhY3kvUDNELUxlZ2FjeS9yZWxlYXNlcw%3D%3D
- Add a temporary shop to the Battle Frontier.
- Implemented a save corruption prevention feature.
- Implemented the EV-enhancing items (you can get these from the new shop)
- Implemented bubble weather in wild battles.
- Tornado9797 can now be battled in Kolben Tower.
- Pichu can now learn Volt Tackle as an Egg move, assuming all of the proper conditions are met.
- Added “Drain Punch” TM.
- Fixed a crash caused by interacting with the trainers on Memorial Pillar.
- Fixed major slowdown in maps that used offset battle maps, such as Underwater Cave.
- Added the ability to move in the Y axis in Sandbox Mode (you can do that by holding “Alt + Ctrl” while moving)
- All party Pokémon can use all field moves in Sandbox Mode.
- Changed the way hall of fame entries are stored (this will reduce the save file size dramatically).
- The Hall of Fame screen will now only show up to 20 recent entries, plus the very first entry.
- Some new GameMode features, including @music.forceplay, @Pokemon.AddSteps, @Pokemon.SetSteps, and more.
- ...and over 50 bug fixes!
OpenAL Installer for Windows: https://www.openal.org/downloads/oalinst.zip
.NET Framework: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=780601
As always, if you find a bug with the game, please report it here: http://pokemon3d.net/forum/forums/6/.
Thank you for being patient with us, the next update will hopefully be very story based!
// The Pokémon 3D Team