1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We, the pokemon3d.net staff, has from now (2016-09-02) discontinued work on this project and handed it over to a group of volunteers on Github. The project will be open source, and you can help develop it from now on. Check out the repo here.

"Why?" you might ask. We have unfortunatly lost interest in continuing development on Pokémon 3D. Also Nintento of America Inc. sent a DMCA takedown notice to Gamejolt (where this game was hosted) and asked them to remove all games related to Nintendo's work. Read the full DMCA here.

But you can still download the latest version of the game here!

Pokemon Cries

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SViper, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DracoHouston

DracoHouston Kolben Developer

• Contributor
    Credit:
    P1,278.00
    no problem, but in the future i hope more people just do this stuff themselves, all it takes it visual c# 2010 express http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/eng/downloads#d-2010-express
    and XNA game studio (install this after visual studio)
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=23714
    you make a new project in visual studio, use the c# blank windows XNA game template and it'll set you up a content project etc.
    drag your files into the content project in the solution explorer, which is the windows explorer looking pane in the top right of the screen. once the files are in the content project you hit f5 and if you did it right the xnb's will be in
    /my documents/visual studio 2010/my projects/(whatever you called the project, default is WindowsGame1)/(project name again)/bin/x86/Debug/Content/
    for songs you have to make sure you change the bottom right pane to show properties, click on the song file and change it to compile as song and not sound effect

it will take wavs, wmas, mp3s, pngs, bmps, tgas, jpgs, whatever

details on how to use your compiled content in p3d without overwriting files can be found on the wiki
    http://pokemon3d.net/wiki/index.php?title=Content_Packs

2. SViper

SViper Active Member

Credit:
    P13,871.53
    Gamejolt ID:
    SViper
    I not good at programing, so how I say I posted quickly and forget say that is material.

3. DracoHouston

DracoHouston Kolben Developer

• Contributor
    Credit:
    P1,278.00
    no coding required, you just have to
    [​IMG]

4. SViper

SViper Active Member

Credit:
    P13,871.53
    Gamejolt ID:
    SViper
    I know how use what you made useful for this game, but I not know how change into needed format. Okay now I do some play time with P3D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.