1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We, the pokemon3d.net staff, has from now (2016-09-02) discontinued work on this project and handed it over to a group of volunteers on Github. The project will be open source, and you can help develop it from now on. Check out the repo here.

"Why?" you might ask. We have unfortunatly lost interest in continuing development on Pokémon 3D. Also Nintento of America Inc. sent a DMCA takedown notice to Gamejolt (where this game was hosted) and asked them to remove all games related to Nintendo's work. Read the full DMCA here.

But you can still download the latest version of the game here!

Multiplayer [Indev 0.53.2] GameJolt Crash

Discussion in 'Server and Launcher Bugs' started by Falkner, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Falkner

Falkner Active Member

Credit:
    P3,218.14
    Gamejolt ID:
    Falkner
    Describe the bug you experienced here (This is only for bugs with the launcher or server software. Report bugs with the game in the main bugs forum here)

What I expected to happen:
    Game actually running

What actually happened:
    Gamejolt wrecking everybody's dreams by being a crashing *****.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Join server at 30-12-2015
    2. Spend 3.5 hours molesting 6000 goldeens for attack EV's.
    3. ...?
    4. profit from nothing.

All in all.... I want 4 hours of my life back!!!
    Oh and fix gamejolt.
    (Add a crash log here if available and enclose it in the code tag with this button: [​IMG] )

2. jianmingyong

jianmingyong Guest

Credit:
    P
    I am sorry for the sudden server outage causing players to lose their progress. This is not intentional and I am sure some are raging in the forum right now :X
    If you need assistance on your GameJolt save, you may approach me to settle your problem. Any trades done during this period should be able to recover.

I am sorry for the inconveniences caused.
    We seek your understanding and we will do the same back to you.

Your friendly Dialga,
    jianmingyong

Falkner likes this.