1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We, the pokemon3d.net staff, has from now (2016-09-02) discontinued work on this project and handed it over to a group of volunteers on Github. The project will be open source, and you can help develop it from now on. Check out the repo here.

"Why?" you might ask. We have unfortunatly lost interest in continuing development on Pokémon 3D. Also Nintento of America Inc. sent a DMCA takedown notice to Gamejolt (where this game was hosted) and asked them to remove all games related to Nintendo's work. Read the full DMCA here.

But you can still download the latest version of the game here!

Show your pokeballs used when healing at a poke center

Discussion in 'Suggestions/Feedback' started by carebear, May 25, 2015.

1. carebear

carebear Pokémon Ranger

• Contributor
    Credit:
    P651.25
    Gamejolt ID:
    carebear
    I was thinking of when you enter the Pokémon center to heal your Pokémon to the nurse and you hand over the Pokeballs. The machine shows all of the Pokémon you have on you when it is healing by showing a regular standard pokeball. Instead of it just showing 1-6 Pokémon you have on you showing only a regular ball, why not have each Pokeball reflect which ball you actually used to catch that Pokémon with.

For example, 3 Pokémon were caught at the Safari Zone and 3 others were caught with a Moon Ball. So when you went into the Poke Center to heal with the nurse, you see the 6 Pokeballs you used for each Pokémon by seeing 3 Safari Balls and 3 moon balls on the machine. I know its not a big suggestion, but I thought it would be a little cool to see what Pokeballs were used since technically that's what your Pokémon are sitting in.

Fanta likes this.
  2. jianmingyong

jianmingyong Guest

Credit:
    P
    Nice suggestion :) It is technically possible though but I know... Usually those visual improvements will end up rejected or simply wait till they finish the region then decide whether to do them.