1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We, the pokemon3d.net staff, has from now (2016-09-02) discontinued work on this project and handed it over to a group of volunteers on Github. The project will be open source, and you can help develop it from now on. Check out the repo here.

"Why?" you might ask. We have unfortunatly lost interest in continuing development on Pokémon 3D. Also Nintento of America Inc. sent a DMCA takedown notice to Gamejolt (where this game was hosted) and asked them to remove all games related to Nintendo's work. Read the full DMCA here.

But you can still download the latest version of the game here!

GameMode 1 Year Later 3D 0.12

Discover The events One Year Ago!

1. Fanta

Fanta Trade Moderator

• Trusted Support
    Credit:
    P29,005.71
    Gamejolt ID:
    oxtwlxo AKA oXFantaXo
    XNA build is not a solution as it would force the user to choose a version depending on which game modes and content packs they want to use.
    this will create more work for the gamemode/content pack developers as they would need to support both versions especially the monogame version since it is the official version of the game.

2. Shou Liengod

Shou Liengod Active Member

• Contributor
    • Trusted Support
    Credit:
    P6,412.14
    Steady progress so far, been adjusting cutscene camera and integrating more of the Sprite Gestures that Eliza and Noel have to other NPCs. looks good and fits well with the conversations.
    also fixed some bugs too...
    every fix I make seem to create hidden bugs I later find.. but oh well, it happens..

besides from that, there has been some Music Ideas in Chapter 2 Bosses and other story events.
    one of those is: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2so80o8i3kiogrg/Story+Boss.mp3
    It plays on a important part of the story, where Chapter 3 becomes a very interesting part of the game.
    but then again... I need gto see how things go as I get to that point. so ideas being thrown all over the place...

besides music and such, I did mention a balance update on a previous discussion.
    maybe not today, but somewhere tomorrow I'll upload the update to 0.12, it contains some MUST needed fixes and balances throughout the game.
    while im at it, as im updating, I'll throw in something at the end of Chapter 2. or something else...I should finally add secrets to the main story of 1YL3D as a whole, such as notes.

anyway, thanks for reading! it isnt much, but an update is an update! > x<

PS: Oscar's Design fgttr.png

Fanta likes this.
  3. Shou Liengod

Shou Liengod Active Member

• Contributor
    • Trusted Support
    Credit:
    P6,412.14
    Shou Liengod updated 1 Year Later 3D with a new update entry:

Bug Fix & Balance Update

Read the rest of this update entry...