1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We, the pokemon3d.net staff, has from now (2016-09-02) discontinued work on this project and handed it over to a group of volunteers on Github. The project will be open source, and you can help develop it from now on. Check out the repo here.

"Why?" you might ask. We have unfortunatly lost interest in continuing development on Pokémon 3D. Also Nintento of America Inc. sent a DMCA takedown notice to Gamejolt (where this game was hosted) and asked them to remove all games related to Nintendo's work. Read the full DMCA here.

But you can still download the latest version of the game here!

GameMode 1 Year Later 3D 0.12

Discover The events One Year Ago!

1. Shou Liengod

Shou Liengod Active Member

• Contributor
    • Trusted Support
    Credit:
    P6,506.56
    Howdy!

A little update, and its more a cosmetic report, some game changes, and future story update!

-First, heres a update of the detailed character sprites-
    The ones that are detailed are already fully animated and in the upcoming update, the ones still arnt still are in progress.
    note that it contains some sort of spoiler D:
    This also includes other Random NPCs such as townfolk and trainers that are and arnt animated.

-Second, thanks to a beta tester i have in the works, some things will be changed.
    shift some battles being nerfed again, and the starting sequence.
    Starting Sequence is a given how that idea was a bit no good for new players... lots of reports saying it felt like the game was broken, but worry not that will be changed.

as for the battle changes...
    Example- the first battle with Reina became a bit too difficult for new players. this battle will be slightly nerfed by having Her Pangoro do slightly less damage and having it being healed once with a potion rather then 2 super potions, since the Pangoro can ,also heal itself with the Citrus Berry that heals 30% of its hp. (i think its 30%...) so not alot of changes, but only some will be changed in that regard.

-Finally, the story update!
    those of you who actually beaten Chapter 1, congrats! im real proud of ya! it must've been rough....
    the second chapter is currently being made, a bit slow... but its being made!
    those of you who remembered the end part of the chapter where you fell off the tower from the battle of the Possessed Ho-Oh?
    that end part of the story will be slightly changed to fit what comes next after falling off. you will be greeted with a new area upon completing the battle once more,
    where you are and how to access these areas will as follows as normal, exploration and story advancement.

few of these areas are a Foggy Forest, a Field with a Tree, and a crossroad to access those areas and to exit to a cave.

-PS-
    The next update will be Ver - 0.11 with cosmetic changed and battle nerfing and fixes!
    however...

Ver - 0.20 will be the true update, this will consist of the full Chapter 2 in one go! so a nice big skip! o -o
    this will be just as long as Chapter 1 or slightly shorter. it depends how i want to end it :/
    but when will this be out? well... i have alot of work to do... Q- Q

-On that note, Thank you for reading and thank you for the reviews and support on seeing this Gamemode through! ^- ^

-------
    Shou Liengod submitted a new resource:
    1 Year Later 3D - Discover The events One Year Ago!
    Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  2. jianmingyong

jianmingyong Guest

Credit:
    P
    Have you noticed that the new game starting point is a little unfriendly if the player didn't know that they have to turn 180 degree to walk to the first script.

3. SViper

SViper Active Member

Credit:
    P13,839.28
    Gamejolt ID:
    SViper
    Finally.:):p

4. Shou Liengod

• Contributor
    • Trusted Support
    Credit:
    P6,506.56
    really? might have to change it a bit. but it is suppose to make the player lost.

5. jianmingyong

jianmingyong Guest

Credit:
    P
    Yeah... It made me lost or... Assumed I am walking in the dark when I am actually not as it is soooo dark.

F3 button saves the day.

6. Shou Liengod

• Contributor
    • Trusted Support
    Credit:
    P6,506.56
    Im also playing 1YL3D, of course testing as I go if anything went wrong (even though play tested a bunch of times...)
    but I saw onlt 1 mistake was Noel's Eevee being Shiney on the first battle. so that of course will be fixed on the next version.

but yeah everything is going well.

7. Shou Liengod

• Contributor
    • Trusted Support
    Credit:
    P6,506.56
    well, been fixing a couple of minor stuff. such as Noel's Eevee being shiney. which was only on that battle... but yeah, so far nothing bad or game breaking.

8. Shou Liengod

• Contributor
    • Trusted Support
    Credit:
    P6,506.56
    well been thinking since during work and the such.
    I had an Idea.
    due to the fact that certain copyright material was used which I was unaware of that even was copyrighted, has been changed.
    and during the course of the action.. I thought of an interesting story plot that i felt was missing.
    and you know what? im glad the thing that happened happened. and so this was an interesting idea!

You know of course how Both Alexis and Noel have Eevees right?
    well check it out!
    I hope these will be good substitutes!

[​IMG]
    Evelia & Van!
    It may not be much, but I believe this would playout much better then how the game is played thus far.
    in terms of story of course, but also the fact that we now have two of these Eevees.

These two Eevees are peculiar. kinda reminds me of Gold & Silver... wait hold on, :eek:
    yeup I thought of the theming and such, which compliments the prequal. these two will be distributed along the two characters. The Player and Noel.
    now to which one goes who is a mystery (or not, just pulling legs probably...) but either one can go on either side. but you can guess which one fits with who.

now if you dont mind, i have alot of script edits to do.

9. jianmingyong

jianmingyong Guest

Credit:
    P
    I don't think I have to send my save file considering I keep on losing at the first rival battle and I am still stuck at new bark town.

10. Shou Liengod

• Contributor
    • Trusted Support
    Credit:
    P6,506.56
    the battle shouldnt be too difficult unless she somehow spams Double Slap.
    but in the Update, her battle will be slightly nerfed. so she wont have to take alot of hits to KO.

but also, theres changes I made and hope you'll like it anyway. but Noel's pokemon will have to be changed on a later date. well her Eevee anyway.

few more minutes to upload and it'll be released again for update.

11. Shou Liengod

• Contributor
    • Trusted Support
    Credit:
    P6,506.56
  12. Shou Liengod

• Contributor
    • Trusted Support
    Credit:
    P6,506.56
    Game back up and running again!

sorry for the fake download previous. had to protect the game (sorta) without causing any issues.
    sorry if it led to any misunderstandings.

ok guys! enjoy 1YL3D!!
    let me know how it goes!

13. Shou Liengod

• Contributor
    • Trusted Support
    Credit:
    P6,506.56
    dont worry, im still around. i've been doing some custom sprites abd hope you like the progress.
    this is one of few of what I did thus far.
    [​IMG]
    Im in the progress of makeing every NPC possible from the ground up. from Youngsters to Aces and all. its alot of hard work...
    but im getting there!

also... if anyone is interested im accepting concepts of future characters to pop up in the game.
    let me know and i'll work my magic ^- ^ (play till completion first though... better that way before sending some kind of application . -.)

14. Shou Liengod

• Contributor
    • Trusted Support
    Credit:
    P6,506.56
    Shou Liengod updated 1 Year Later 3D with a new update entry:

-more fixes-

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Shou Liengod

• Contributor
    • Trusted Support
    Credit:
    P6,506.56
    Theres something i need to address and i figured that i can say it now.
    what on earth should I do with the new Eeveelutions?
    for the sake of scripting and all, and with a more original story of Evelia.

what can I do with the new Eeveelutions? I have made a couple of them with overworld sprites and all. but no idea what to do with them...
    its killing me because the gamemode was originally meant Eevee, which was expanded upon with Evelia as a new type of eevee. or whatever she is.

what do you guys think i should do?