1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GameMode Sunshore Isles

Discussion in 'Resource WIP' started by Enethil, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Enethil

Enethil Community Support & Suggestions/Feedback Moderator

• Retired Mod
    • Donator
    • Trusted Support
    Credit:
    P7,862.63
    Gamejolt ID:
    Enethil
    I am happy to announce that I, along with Jianmingyong is working on a new gamemode for Pokemon 3D. This gamemode will continue the story of Gold (Ethan) as he is now champion of 3 regions after venturing to Hoenn & conquering their league aswell, after the events of Gold/Silver/Crystal. In the main pokemon timeline, this takes place after the events of Black2/White2 & X/Y, which is several years past the events of GSC.

Story:
    When returning home from Hoenn, your mom have invited several acquaintances to celebrate your victory. Prof. Elm and Silver (your rival) are among those. In the midst of the celebration, Professor Elm urges you that you should put your strenght to the test by participating in the Pokemon World Tournament which after being a total success in Unova, is now being held for the second time, close to Johto. Elm got two tickets for a boatride to the isles, and he asks you if you want to tag along. Silver won't stand for that & asks where he got those tickets, and that he refuses to watch you getting stronger without him, and he wants to go to find out how far he has gotten as a trainer since the time he stole his pokemon (which he has now attoned for by helping Elm with his work). Elm then decides to give Silver his ticket, and the both of you take SS Aqua to your new adventure.

This time around, the Pokemon World Tournament tries to find new ways to improve, and now you have to take a trial in order to be deemed worthy to enter the PWT. You must leave your pokemon behind and start anew on these islands, and defeat the Sunshore League.

Explore this brand new region and learn about its history, and meet many familiar (and perhaps some new?) faces that also struggle to complete the trial in order to enter the PWT. There is no exceptions, no matter what you did in the past, or how long you have been a trainer, all must complete the trial in order to compete in the tournament.

The gamemode will be made in chapters, much like the PMD games, but with a prologue & 5 longer chapters, with the prologue & the 1st chapter playable when we release the gamemode.

Chapters:
    Prologue - New Places, New Meetings.
    Chapter 1 - The Trial Begins.
    Chapter 2 - Familiar Faces.
    Chapter 3 - Father and Son.
    Chapter 4 - A Blast From The Past.
    Final Chapter - Crisis Averted.

Map Preview:
    This is how we currently design our maps:

We have only just begun our work on this gamemode, but we will bring more info & previews as we get further into development.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
    Darkfire and The Omega Gengar like this.
  2. The Omega Gengar

The Omega Gengar Active Member

• Trusted Support
    Credit:
    P46,840.51
    Gamejolt ID:
    Smasher
    I'm interested. This has to do with that Minecraft map, doesn't it?

3. Enethil

• Retired Mod
    • Donator
    • Trusted Support
    Credit:
    P7,862.63
    Gamejolt ID:
    Enethil
    Yes, it is the region I made in the pokemon map, but I could not make a story very well in minecraft, so I've thought about making it a p3d gamemode for quite some time, but it was not until quite recently that I decided to go through with it, but I am still not very good at map making, so I asked Jian to help me with that aspect.

4. Enethil

• Retired Mod
    • Donator
    • Trusted Support
    Credit:
    P7,862.63
    Gamejolt ID:
    Enethil
    Added a little map developing preview, enjoy.