1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Pokémon 3D "Construct" script add-on for Notepad++

Discussion in 'Resource WIP' started by jianmingyong, Mar 22, 2015.

1. jianmingyong

jianmingyong Guest

Credit:
    P
    What is this? This is a new plugin for Notepad++ to create P3D script files.

I understand that Pokémon 3D script is changing... so it is time for this upgrade as well. I called it the auto-complete + tooltip feature that will seriously improve the life of a Zero coding gamemode creator.

With this change, I will also take down and replace "Pokémon 3D V2 Scripts Syntax Highlighter ( NotePad++ add-on )" with this new add-on.

If you want to, install Notepad++ first for the huge surprise.

Untitled.png
    Hmm.... Do you see that? You don't have to flip wiki anymore for this amount of details....

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
    Conquest and Gamer13 like this.
  2. jianmingyong

jianmingyong Guest

Credit:
    P
    This add-on have been published the day I publish this thread.

I have released the second preview that changes the syntax highlighting to v0.54 compatible.

Auto complete feature is incompleted but it works till music command.

3. Conquest

Conquest Active Member

Credit:
    P13,645.69
    Gamejolt ID:
    Ye_Qiu
    Good,but i still dont have any ideia to how to make a script .-.

4. jianmingyong

jianmingyong Guest

Credit:
    P
    It is that simple. It is like you tell what you want the game to do from top to bottom.

For example, I want the game to show a text then pop up a battle, I could do this

@Text.show(Hi how are you?)
    @Battle.wild(1,5)

This will show the text first then start a wild battle against bulbasaur. As you progress, you will introduce more complicated events which will require "variable". Thankfully nilllzz saved my life on this.

You will just need to start off with very simple script then slowly progress. This way, you will slowly understand better how the script works in game and do whatever you want with it.

Conquest likes this.