1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yet Another Pokémon 3D Models Pack (X & Y Models) 0.7

Pokemon X & Y models for pokemon3d

1. ShadyGame
    Welcome to my 3D Models pack resource, the models are ripped from X & Y games, and converted and resized by me, (and also some bug fixing when they need), as for now (03/01/2015) there are 276 models ingame, i pretend to convert them all, even mega evolutions when they are implemented on the game, i also have plans for animations, but that's something thats not possible right now since pokemon3d doesnt support it.

Feel free to report bugs, mainly texture bugs and size, dont report a pokemon because of his T shape, missing flames, stretched pokemon, thats something i will leave for later when i complete them all.

Enjoy

How install:
    Extract and drop the folder YAP3DMP in ContentPacks folder, activate the content pack in game, enjoy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Also, feel free to join my server:

IP: pokemon3d.code-r3d.net (or 178.33.28.40)
    Port: 15124

Images

1. 1.jpg
    2. 2.jpg
    3. 3.jpg
    4. 4.jpg
    GamerHG and Heavyrose like this.

Recent Updates

1. fixed download link
  2. More models
  3. More pokemans

Recent Reviews

1. Willster369
    Willster369
    5/5,
    Version: 0.7
    Looks awesome, thanks you for this :)
  2. Garyw1
    Garyw1
    5/5,
    :3 Me likey likey..
  3. Hyper25
    Hyper25
    5/5,
    Shady please respond. where is the ContentsPack folder that i'm mean to put this in?
    1. ShadyGame
      Author's Response
      hey, sorry been away from awhile, click on the Pokemon folder then you will see the ContentsPack folder.
  4. SViper
    SViper
    5/5,
    AWESOME!:)
  5. Raint
    Raint
    5/5,
    Very nice! :)
  6. Squirtle gang scrub
    Squirtle gang scrub
    5/5,
    Great stuff! too bad the Pokemon are not animated though....
  7. ALPHAJesse
    ALPHAJesse
    5/5,
    I love this. It makes the game look so much better, rather than the 2D sprites. But I looked through the Models folder, and there's no Steelix model? Kinda disappointed, as I wanted Steelix on my team, especially when Mega's are implemented. :/ Hope you add it soon. And don't know if this is something you can do or not, but 3D models replacing the 2D ones in the Pokedex? And the models in the PC are buggy and don't work correctly often. But other than that, it's great. Keep up the good work. :)
    1. ShadyGame
      Author's Response
      Hi there, the reason why Steelix isnt ingame yet is because i need to work on his model first, its not just only a conversion, he's all stretched out like an arrow on his original model i have to give him a little better position, thats something i will save for later, regarding the pokedex, thats something the main developer of the game has to do, i dont have the knowledge, same as the PC bugs.
  8. GamerHG
    GamerHG
    1/5,
    Not Working
    1. ShadyGame
      Author's Response
      Do you even bother to ask for help? They are definitely working. dumb ass review
  9. Fyreman666
    Fyreman666
    4/5,
    Version: 0.6
    It's not perfect, I mean the shiny Charmander of version 0.6 is basically dead, and not all the starter Pokemon are implemented yet, but it's a nice pack to say the least. Keep up the good work!
    1. ShadyGame
      Author's Response
      Everybody know's its not perfect, thats why i said to report bugs, as you should do for the shiny charmander.
  10. CharizardOwner
    CharizardOwner
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-10-30
    Thanks man
    this will fill the space the default 3d models left for me just fine :D