1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We, the pokemon3d.net staff, has from now (2016-09-02) discontinued work on this project and handed it over to a group of volunteers on Github. The project will be open source, and you can help develop it from now on. Check out the repo here.

"Why?" you might ask. We have unfortunatly lost interest in continuing development on Pokémon 3D. Also Nintento of America Inc. sent a DMCA takedown notice to Gamejolt (where this game was hosted) and asked them to remove all games related to Nintendo's work. Read the full DMCA here.

But you can still download the latest version of the game here!

Comments on Profile Post by Vaati

1. Tornado9797
    Tornado9797
    I can help you, but I won't be able to for another 2 days. I would suggest asking @Fanta or @jianmingyong.
    Nov 21, 2015
  2. Vaati
    Vaati
    No problem, I already asked @Fanta and I'm waiting for his reply atm. I try to pm @jianmingyong as well, but he already knows about this problem and he's the one who sent me there. :p
    Nov 21, 2015
  3. Tornado9797
    Tornado9797
    Do you still need help moving the Snorlax?
    Nov 22, 2015
  4. Vaati
    Vaati
    Actually, yeah. e.e
    Nov 22, 2015
  5. Fanta
    Fanta
    If your issue has yet to be resolved, start a conversation with me and @Tornado9797 and provide your gamejolt ID and token.
    Nov 23, 2015
  6. Tornado9797
    Tornado9797
    I fixed it already.
    Nov 23, 2015