1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We, the pokemon3d.net staff, has from now (2016-09-02) discontinued work on this project and handed it over to a group of volunteers on Github. The project will be open source, and you can help develop it from now on. Check out the repo here.

"Why?" you might ask. We have unfortunatly lost interest in continuing development on Pokémon 3D. Also Nintento of America Inc. sent a DMCA takedown notice to Gamejolt (where this game was hosted) and asked them to remove all games related to Nintendo's work. Read the full DMCA here.

But you can still download the latest version of the game here!

New Profile Posts

1. jianmingyong
    jianmingyong
    Latest release: #XNA 0.54.1 Update 2. #AGN server is updated!
  2. Tornado9797
  3. Conquest
  4. Zvijezda24
    Zvijezda24
    Hey-ho, I ain't dead \^o^/
  5. jianmingyong
    jianmingyong
    PSA - #XNA is making a come back! #PatchIndev is in good condition. #AGN server now support Indev 0.54 Pokes :)
  6. Tornado9797
    Tornado9797
    I'm considering bringing back the lottery once my save is repaired.
  7. jianmingyong
    jianmingyong
    PSA - #XNA is making a come back. #PatchIndev is in good condition. #AGN server still do not accept new PvP Pokes.
  8. jianmingyong
    jianmingyong
    PSA - I will be away from 17 October to 20 October 2016. Bye!
  9. Zvijezda24
    Zvijezda24
    Guess everything comes to an end. I don't regret for spending my life on this, and I hope the development has been passed into good hands.
    1. RoyalGuard likes this.
  10. Chaosbird
    Chaosbird jianmingyong
    I saw that you had to pm you for a game copy (bc gameJolt is down)
    -sry for the inconvinience
  11. Shahdude13
    Shahdude13 jianmingyong
    Is there an alternative way to get pokemon 3d? Since I heard about all the stuff with nintendo. If there is pls tell me <3
    1. Zvijezda24
      Zvijezda24
      Some people might have already downloaded it before, and could set up a link. I can do that if jianmingyong allows it, since you asked him anyway.
      Sep 2, 2016
    2. jianmingyong
      jianmingyong
      I have sent him the direct link from my server xD
      Sep 2, 2016
    3. Zvijezda24
      Zvijezda24
      If it's done already, okay xD
      Sep 4, 2016
  12. Zvijezda24
    Zvijezda24
    Back from the.. dead? Nope!
  13. Zvijezda24
    Zvijezda24 jianmingyong
    Hello, came back after such a long time. Green_Oak, if you don't remember me. xD
    I apparently have an old link to the Patch download on Mega, but it says the folder is empty. Can I get the new link, please?
    1. jianmingyong
    2. Zvijezda24
      Zvijezda24
      Thank you!
      Aug 28, 2016
  14. ReikenLight
    ReikenLight Tornado9797
    Ok... Sorry in advance for this one xD

I'm tryna get the Dazzling Gleam TM but i can't find the Fanta can that Fanta the moderator is asking for... ¿any advice?
    1. Tornado9797
      Tornado9797
      It's on One Island.
      Aug 11, 2016
    2. ReikenLight
      ReikenLight
      Bless your soul, thanks xD
      Aug 11, 2016
  15. Zaint
    Zaint jianmingyong
    Hello there, Recently i was looking around on how to play Pokemon red / fire red in 3D. After a bit of researching i found your Pokemon FireRed Universal 3D / Pokemon Universal 3D thread and i was wondering if it's still possible to play Your 3D version of Pokemon firered. If so could you please tell me how?
    I would be grateful for any reply. Thanks.